Anderson Quigley is delighted to be working with a higher education institution who are looking for a Head of Online Learning. Our client is a leading independent higher education provider, delivering flexibility, choice and innovation to their students. They have a Central London campus and multiple study centres around London, with an international reach through their online delivery model.
The Head of Online Learning will oversee the development and implementation of online educational programmes and will require a full understanding of educational technology, including learning management systems, video conferencing platforms and digital course materials. You would be responsible for managing online course delivery, developing online curriculum and evaluating student performance.
You will have a full understanding of educational technology, including learning management systems, video conferencing platforms, and digital course materials. You will be responsible for managing online course delivery, developing online curriculum, and evaluating student performance. This role is responsible for ensuring that online courses are engaging, easy to navigate, and meet or exceed educational standards. You will also oversee the training and development of staff in online design and delivery.
- A collaborative academic leader with a proven ability to influence and deliver results in an HE setting.
- Substantial experience at a senior level of effectively leading and implementing aspects of digital innovation and online learning and teaching within a higher education institution.
- Proven successful experience of in the design, development and management of online programmes.
- Experience of leading and programme teams and working across organisations to develop and online programmes and staff.
- Demonstrable ability to forge and manage internal and external professional relationships with colleagues and collaborative partner institutions, to oversee and influence change and the implementation of quality enhancement improvements.
Please contact Grace Tattersall for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)7510 384 761.