- Anderson Quigley of 11a Stambourne Way, West Wickham, Kent, United Kingdom, BR4 9NE (“we” “us” “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. For the purposes of data protection legislation, we are the data controller and we will process Your Data in accordance with articles 6 (1) (a), 6 (1) (b), 6 (1) (c), 6(1) (f) and 9 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding Your Data and how we will treat it.
- We process Your Data to enable you to make use of the various services we offer. We may also use your Data for marketing similar services we provide. Where this is the case you will always have the right to opt-out of receiving such information (as further detailed in section 5 of this policy). For individuals employed by us, we will retain Your Data for purposes directly relevant to your employment including but not limited to payroll, disciplinary, health & safety and for statutory reasons.
2. Your Data
3. How we collect Your Data
- We may collect and process Your Data in the following circumstances:
- when you complete forms on our website (“Site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our services, requesting further services;
- applying for a job with us;
- whenever you provide Your Data to us when reporting a problem with our Site, making a complaint, making an enquiry or contacting us for any other reason. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- whenever you complete our voluntary surveys and equal opportunities monitoring forms that we use for research purposes;
- details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access (see section 8 on Cookies below);
- when you register your interest in one of our advertised roles via a third party website; and
- whenever you disclose Your Data to us, or we collect Your Data from you in any other way, through our Site or otherwise.
4. How we use Your Data
- We may use Your Data to:
- provide you with information, or services that you requested from us;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts or arrangements entered into between you and us;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
- ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- improve our Site and services;
- notify you about changes to our services;
- process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you;
- undertake fraud checks;
- advertise your feedback on our website and marketing materials (subject to obtaining your prior consent where necessary); and
- contact you for marketing purposes (see section 5 for further details).
- In addition to the uses described in section 4 above, we may use Your Data to provide you with information about services which we think may be of interest to you. We will only contact you by email or post about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous enquiry or order from you.
- You have the right to opt-out of receiving such information at any time. To opt-out of receiving such information you can:
- tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect Your Data;
- clicking the unsubscribe button contained in any such communication received; or
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing us with your name and contact details.
6. Disclosure of Your Data to third parties
- We may disclose Your Data to third parties including:
- IT software providers that host our website and store data on our behalf;
- (in relation to candidates) with your consent we may disclose Your Data to our clients for their consideration as prospective employers;
- to a prospective buyer of some or all of our business or assets, in which case personal data including Your Data will also be one of the transferred assets; and
- to the police, regulatory bodies, legal advisors or similar third parties where we are under a legal duty to disclose or share Your Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms of Website Use and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7. IP addresses
We may collect information about your device, including where available your Internet Protocol address, for reasons of fraud protection. We may also collect information about your device’s operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
9. Where we store your personal data
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
- Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Some of our IT providers may process Your Data outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’). Adequate levels of protection approved by the European Commission are in place for the security of the transfer of Your Data outside the EEA including the provision of standard contractual clauses and the data processor’s certification under the EU-US Privacy Shield. For further details regarding such arrangements please contact email@example.com.
10. Retention of Your Data
For candidates and clients who use our services we will retain Your Data for as long as you continue to use our services or hold an account with us. Data we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us you no longer wish to receive this information. In relation to unsuccessful candidates, we will retain Your Data for consideration of future roles for a period of two years. Employee data will be retained for a period of six years after an employee ceases employment and for unsuccessful applicants that apply for a position with us, we will retain Your Data for a period of two years so that we can consider you for future roles.
11. Website links
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. Please note that if you follow a link to any of these websites, such websites will apply different terms to the collection and privacy of Your Data and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check before you submit any personal data to these websites.
12. Access to, updating, deleting and restricting use of Your Data
- Data protection legislation gives you the right to access information held about you and for this to be provided in an intelligible form. If you would like a copy of some or all of Your Data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request.
- You can also ask us to undertake the following:
- update or amend Your Data if you feel this is inaccurate;
- remove Your Data from our database entirely;
- send you copies of Your Data in a commonly used format and Your Data transferred to another entity (where you have supplied Your Data to us, and we process this electronically with your consent or where necessary for the performance of a contract); or
- restrict the use of Your Data so that it is only used for certain purposes (e.g. you may require us only to hold Your Data for the purpose of providing services to you but not to use Your Data for marketing purposes).
12.3 Please send any requests relating to the above to our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com specifying your name and the action you would like us to undertake.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this policy or how we use Your Data please contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is in addition to your right to contact the Information Commissioners Office regarding any concerns or complaints you have at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/.
Thank you for visiting our Site. Last updated: June 2017.