Following our appointment of the London Campus Director, Anderson Quigley is delighted to be partnering once again with Confetti Institute of Creative Technologies (part of Nottingham Trent University) on the appointment of their Head of Academic Studies.
Opening in September 2023, Confetti’s brand new, state-of-the-art campus in Whitechapel, London, will include a 600-capacity multipurpose venue to host live music, entertainment, and e-sports, as well as specialist studios and teaching spaces, which will deliver pioneering creative education aligned to the entertainment industries. Confetti provides the very best technology and facilities, industry opportunities, and teaching experiences to UK and international students at undergraduate and postgraduate study levels.
Confetti is now seeking a Head of Academic Studies for their London Campus to drive innovation and continuous improvement and ensure the curriculum is sector-leading in preparing students for global careers. Pivotal to this role will be driving the continuing success and development of Confetti London and providing academic leadership to deliver against the mission and targets of both Confetti’s and Nottingham Trent University’s strategic plans.
In the role you will:
- Develop and deliver the teaching, learning, and assessment strategy for Confetti London.
- Ensure the academic portfolio is cutting edge, informed by market insights, and aligned with Confetti’s vision.
- Teach in one area of the curriculum to maintain a first-hand understanding of the experience for students and academic staff.
- Manage budgets and produce high-level reports to Confetti and Nottingham Trent University boards.
- Lead, develop, and inspire a diverse team of academics.
You will bring:
- Significant experience and track record of achievement in an academic leadership role within a creative Higher Education Institution.
- Significant experience managing teaching, learning, quality, academic standards, and curriculum design within a creative Higher Education environment.
- Strong knowledge of managing and enhancing the student experience, including supporting international students.
In return, Confetti can offer you an array of company benefits including travel discounts, 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays and Christmas closure, a pension scheme, and a funded healthcare cash plan.
Confetti is proud to be a progressive employer that champions opportunity and diversity in all aspects of its work, and they are committed to equality for all. They warmly welcome applications from people who reflect their diverse community and are committed to providing flexible working opportunities across the organisation.
Confetti is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Anderson Quigley is acting as an advisor to Confetti. A search process is being carried out by Anderson Quigley in addition to the public advertisement.
Closing date: Friday 19th May 2023