Anderson Quigley is currently working with a Higher Education Provider to identify an interim Director of Marketing, Communications & Digital Engagement. This is an interim opportunity for approximately 6 – 9 months whilst they work to identify a substantive.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the successful candidate with have overall responsibility for leading the strategy and operations of the Marketing and Communications directorate. You will be a hands-on leader who can build high performing teams.
Over the next 6 -9 months the key goals include:
- Set up and embed a new department that will manage the strategic director and creative design of the universities activities.
- Work in partnership with the University’s Director of International Engagement, Student Recruitment and Admissions to develop a marketing strategy to deliver effective student recruitment and conversion campaigns.
- Develop creative brand strategies which supports the universities growth plans
- Enhance the internal communications to improve staff and student experience
- In conjunction with the CIO, roll out the new student app
The successful candidate will provide strategic and transformational leadership to the team, with the aim of developing a culture of innovation, forward thinking and empowerment.
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional who has a solid track record of developing creative strategies to build brand and digital capability. We are looking for an inspirational leader who is able to sustain a positive workplace culture that foster high performing teams.
You must be able to demonstrate high level interpersonal skills, business planning and strategy formulation. Experience of launching digital apps would be hugely beneficial.
If you are looking for a new challenge, have entrepreneurial spirit, matched with an ability to develop high performing teams, brand strategies, communications and digital engagement this opportunity could be for you.
Please contact Claire Carter on +44 (0)773 290 0579 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org