Reports into: Head of IT
Hybrid home working is offered as a flexible benefit, with 3 days per week in the office
We at Anderson Quigley are looking to speak to customer- focused candidates interested in joining the fantastic charity, Help Musicians, as a part of their technology team. In this new role, the postholder will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining complex applications and integration solutions for Help Musicians. The Applications and Integration Manager will translate business requirements into technical solutions and will rely on their key skills in: Mapping and implementing customer journeys, effectively managing stakeholders, and managing project priorities with ease. We are seeking a passionate, results- driven team player who enjoys building colleague relationships and developing others.
For context, Help Musicians and sister charity Music Minds Matter support professional musicians of all genres, in work and in retirement, and support individuals in their musical career ambitions. The charity has impacted the lives of countless musicians for over one hundred years, offering financial support and even business advice sessions. Sister charity, Music Minds Matter, puts mental wellbeing centre stage in music. It works proactively to help prevent mental health crises, providing everybody who works in music with the early support, knowledge and tools they need, at exactly the time they need them.
The charity supports not only in times of crisis but in times of opportunity too. For more information, please see Help Musicians’ ‘Work for Us’ page, which gives an overview of the team and a list of attractive benefits, including a sector-leading 10% Employer Pension Contribution and Health Cash Plan.
Ideal experience for this opportunity includes:
- 5+ years of experience in integration and application architecture and design.
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure solutions (Microsoft Azure).
- Experience of mapping and developing customer journeys to enhance user experience.
- Strong knowledge of networking, security, and storage technologies.
- Experience of delivering a microservices architecture.
- Experience of developing and implementing RESTful APIs, microservices, and UIs
- Experience of using Agile development methodologies
- Strong experience of using Azure Integration services, especially Azure API Management.
- Deep understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and Hybrid cloud technologies
- Experience with XML, JSON, Web APIs & Web Services
- Managing 3rd Party suppliers to successful delivery outcomes.
- A proven track record of successful application and integration project implementation
- Previous experience of matrix managing project resource from around an organisation.
Furthermore, the following technical skills are sought after for this opportunity:
- Azure Integration services, especially Azure API Management.
- SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and Hybrid cloud technologies
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Microsoft DevOps or Jira (desirable)
The closing date for this role is 12 March 2024.