Anderson Quigley is pleased to be working with a progressive charity, with an awesome cause, to identify an interim CIO to take the charity on a complex journey of transformation.
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead the implementation of the new technology strategy as the organisation becomes much more customer focussed and insight led. You will be responsible for taking the charity on the journey from “doing digital” to “being digital”. As the successful candidate, you will have a track record of leading digital and technology change programmes and you will be able to demonstrate your ability to guide and influence organisations to make the changes needed to become a world class leader in the charity sector.
I am looking for an inspirational leader who has:
- Operated at Executive level, explaining technology in clear and plain English, communicating requirements back to the technology team.
- Set objectives and short, medium- and long-term plans for IT.
- Constantly considered the application of technology in the charitable space, ensuring that the charity always remains a leader in its field.
- Embedded technology talent across organisations, allowing user groups to move as rapidly as possible in delivering new solutions.
- Lead organisations on how to approach data and information security, ensuring a best-in-class approach that keeps the charity highly secure.
- Built excellent relationships with key stakeholders and manage them ongoing, to ensure a free flow of information and collaboration on all technology matters.
If you are available for a new opportunity in February and consider yourself to be a dynamic, influential IT leader, please contact Claire Carter on +44 (0)7732 900 579 or email email@example.com.