Wye Valley NHS Trust – NED Recruitment Programme
Posted on 26 March 2019
Wye Valley NHS Trust (WVT) has a vacancy for a Non-Executive Director (NED) and two Associate NEDs to complement and enhance the skills on its Board of Directors. This is an exceptional opportunity to share your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people in your community. The successful candidates will strengthen the financial, healthcare, and commercial challenge on the board.
The Associate Non-Executive director role is used successfully in the NHS to support Board succession strategy and achieving a balance of Board level skills. Associate Non-Executive directors cannot participate in any formal vote at Board.
The successful candidates for the Associate roles will be appointed by the Trust but may also be considered for appointment as a Non-Executive Director of the Board in future, should a vacancy arise and they have the appropriate skills.
To download the comprehensive candidate information pack, please click here.
To download the equal opportunities monitoring form, please click here.
- The Trust – for an informal and confidential discussion with Russell Hardy, the Chair of the trust, please contact Val Jones on 01432 364000 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anderson Quigley – is acting as an employment advisor to WVT. An executive search process is being carried out by Anderson Quigley in addition to the public advertisement. Should you wish to discuss this role in strict confidence, please contact our advising consultant at Anderson Quigley: Helene Usherwood, Head of Practice on 07719 322 669 or Helene@andersonquigley.com.
- NHS Improvement – for general enquiries please contact Todd Fleming on 0300 123 2922 or by emailing email@example.com
How to Apply
If you wish to be considered for these roles please provide:
- A CV that includes your address and contact details, highlighting and explaining any gaps in your employment history.
- A supporting statement that highlights your motivation for applying and your understanding of the NHS and the role. You should outline your personal responsibility and achievement within previous roles and how your experience matches the person specification
- The names, positions, organisations, and contact details for three referees. Your referees should be individuals in a line management capacity, and cover your most recent employer, any regulated health or social care activity or where roles involved children or vulnerable adults. Your references may be taken prior to interview and may be shared with the selection panel.
- Please complete and return the monitoring information form which accompanies this pack and is available for download
- Tell us about any dates when you will not be available.
Please forward your completed application to Chairsandneds@nhs.net
||Monday 29th April 2019
|Preliminary interviews with AQ:
||w/c 6th and 13th May
|Final Panel interviews
||Monday 3rd June