Anderson Quigley is working with University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust on the appointment of a Non-Executive Director.
This is an exceptional opportunity to share your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people in your community.
You will need to have a genuine commitment to patients and the promotion of excellent health care services. Candidates should have senior level management experience gained in a commercial environment within the private or third sector. An accountancy qualification and OD/HR experience would be desirable.
You will need to be able to demonstrate you can use your experience to:
All non-executive directors must champion the standards of public life – by upholding the highest standards of conduct and displaying the principles of selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty, and leadership.
As a future NHS leader, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the range of behaviours required to contribute effectively in this board level role. These are outlined in the NHS Leadership Academy’s Healthcare Leadership Model.
Applicants should live in or have strong connections with the catchment area of the trust. This includes the constituencies of North Cornwall, South East Cornwall, Plymouth, Sutton and Devonport, Plymouth, Moor View, Totnes, South West Devon, Torridge and West Devon.
Job Description and Person Specification
To download the candidate information pack please click here.
The Trust like to monitor information to establish who applies for their roles and to ensure no group is treated unfairly. Your answers will be treated confidentially and will not be shared with the selection panel unless explicitly stated. Please download a Monitoring Form to complete and include in your application here.
Find out more
How to Apply
If you wish to be considered for this role please provide:
• a CV that includes your address and contact details, highlighting and explaining any gaps in your employment history.
• a supporting statement that highlights your motivation for applying and your understanding of the NHS and the role. You should outline your personal responsibility and achievement within previous roles and how your experience matches the person specification.
• the names, positions, organisations and contact details for three referees. Your referees should be individuals in a line management capacity, and cover your most recent employer, any regulated health or social care activity or where roles involved children or vulnerable adults. Your references may be taken prior to interview and may be shared with the selection panel.
• please complete and return the monitoring information form which accompanies this pack and is available for download.
• tell us about any dates when you will not be available.
Please forward your completed application to NHSI.Chairsandneds@nhs.net
|Closing date:||11am on Friday 15th March 2019|
|Interview date:||2nd April|
|Proposed start date:||1st June|