|Date posted:||6th September 2023
|Closing date:||13th October 2023
St James Senior Girls and Prep School (Olympia)
St James Senior Girls and Prep School, built on the principles of philosophical education embraces spiritual enrichment by drawing on the wisdom from our world traditions. Pupils are encouraged to enquire into the great questions of human existence and apply this wisdom to the challenges of daily life, sharing their findings with one another.
The Operations Bursar is a key role in managing the front facing and support functions of the Senior Girls, Prep School, and Nursery. This role places a strong emphasis on delivering exceptional customer service to current and prospective parents, providing support to teachers in their delivery of outstanding education and ensuring a warm and safe environment for its pupils. The Operations Bursar will be a key member of the Group’s Operational team and Schools Senior Manager Team, actively supporting the head in the running of the school.
Key Qualities and Requirements:
The ideal candidate should embody the following qualities:
- An understanding of what 5-star service entails and the ability to implement this in a school setting.
- A commitment to upholding the highest standards and an unwavering dedication to excellence in all aspects of school operations.
- Demonstrated flexibility, analytical thinking, and a knack for problem-solving and finding practical solutions.
- Effective prioritisation skills and the ability to lead and inspire staff to reach their full potential.
- The capacity to balance personable interactions with professional separation.
- Proficiency in building strong and dynamic collaborative relationships.
Closing date: Friday 29th September
Preliminary interviews: w/c 9th October
Please complete the attached support staff application form here.